The Favero Assioma Duo Power Meter.
Power meter with sensors on both pedals. The best choice to take full advantage of the real dual-sided measurement.
Shipped in 1-2 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
•Easy to install
Install and transfer your Assioma power meter from one bike to
another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just
screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
• Bluetooth and ANT+ SMART
Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers
and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
• Real dual-sided power data
Assioma DUO provides dual-sided data through real measurements:
taken individually on both the left and the right leg; this make it
possible to observe with accuracy not only the Total Power, but also
the L/R Balance, the Torque Effectiveness (TE), the Pedal
Smoothness (PS), etc.
• Accuracy and consistency
Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great
consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at
any temperature between -10°C and 60°C.
• Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter. Thanks to its
compact design, it never interferes with the pedaling: not even when
cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin
block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
• Rechargeable and green
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated
rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at
• Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly
test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current
• Power sensor on both pedals
• Dual-sided power measurement
• Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
• Total weight per pedal: 149,5 g (battery included)
• Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
• Battery life: at least 50 hours
• Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
• Accuracy power measurement: ± 2%
• Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
• Water resistance degree: IP67
• Q-factor: 54mm
• Firmware updates via Bluetooth with Favero Assioma App
• Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and
• Bike type: racing/road
• Designed and produced in Italy
• Warranty: 2 years
• Left pedal with power sensor
• Right pedal with power sensor
• Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
• 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with 2 magnetic
• 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
• Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
• User manual
• Look KEO Compatible
With the new IAV technology Favero claims a 1% accurency on the Assioma especially while using oval chainrings.
This because Assioma is one of the only powermeters who is using the angular velocity within the calculation. See attached files for a more detailed explanination.
IAV update (2018-7):
A special algoritme wich makes it even nore compatible with oval-chainrings
Latest update (2018-9-1):
A "Calibration button" to perform manual zeroing directly from the app.
Essential when, for example, you do not have a bike computer.
A "Travel Mode" to desenable the auto-on system.
Useful for air travel or shipping, for example, when electrical equipment has to be switched off.
Customisation of the stand-by off timeout.
Function suggested by some triathletes to be able to perform a manual zeroing before parking the bike in transition areas. This ensures that the sensor remains "awake" and ready to measure from the first pedal stroke.
Extend Apps Compatibility.
Assioma will be able to send data from both pedals, including Balance, to smart phones and tablets through a single channel. This is the best solution to ensure the widest compatibility, both via Ant+ and Bluetooth, with training apps such as Strava, Zwift, Rouvy, TrainerRoad, The SufferFest, etc.
One of the bike computer of the elemnt series,...
Favero Assioma Look KEO cleats 6º powermeter
Mounting paste that canbe used for assembling...
An extra mount for your ELEMNT bolt, the aero...
Inbussleutelset bestaande uit 9 tools.