Cycling power meter with power sensor on the left pedal. The single-sided
power meter pedals with upgrade option.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Easy to install
Install and transfer your Assioma from one bike to another just like
normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on
your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
• Bluetooth and ANT+ SMART
Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers
and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
• Accuracy and consistency
Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great
consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions, and at
any temperature between -10°C and 60°C.
• Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter ever made. Thanks
to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedaling. Not even
when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component
resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely
• Rechargeable and green
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated
rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at
• Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly
test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current
• Look KEO Compatible
• Power sensor on the left pedal
• Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
• Total weight per pedal: 149,5 g (battery included)
• Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
• Battery life: at least 50 hours
• Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
• Accuracy power measurement: ± 2%
• Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
• Water resistance degree: IP67
• Q-factor: 54mm
• Hardware upgrade to Assioma DUO always available
• Firmware updates via Bluetooth with Favero Assioma App
• Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and
• Bike type: racing/road
• Designed and produced in Italy
• Warranty: 2 years
With the new IAV technology Favero claims a 1% accurency on the Assioma especially while using oval chainrings.
This because Assioma is one of the only powermeters who is using the angular velocity within the calculation. See attached files for a more detailed explanination.
Mounting paste that can be used for assembling...
Favero Assioma Look KEO cleats 6º powermeter
A ELEMNT silicon case, custom made for the...
One of the bike computer of the elemnt series,...
Mounting paste that canbe used for assembling...