- On sale!
- Out of stock
TIME Alpe d’Huez 01 Disc Aktiv Frame Carbon - Size L
The TIME Alpe d'Huez 01 Disc Aktiv Frame, at less than 900 grams the lightest frame TIME has produced.
- Fast shipping
- Not good, money back guarantee
- Safe and secure ordering and payment
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped today.
- Expert advice
- 8.8 with 1019 reviews
TIME Alpe d’Huez 01 Disc Aktiv Frame Carbon
The Alpe d’Huez 01 is more than a match for its namesake climb clinging to the slopes above the Bourg d’Oisans valley. To tackle mythical ascents everywhere, TIME created a legendary bicycle – at under 900g, the Alpe d’Huez 01 is the lightest frame TIME has produced. A simple look at the scale, however, doesn’t reveal the agility and comfort of this remarkable machine. By blending Vectran© fiber with high-strength and high-modulus carbon, TIME orchestrated the perfect balance of mass, rigidity and deflection – the key ingredients for a climbing virtuoso.
Is It Your Time?
The Alpe d’Huez 01 rider is looking for top performance with contemporary styling and appreciates the stiffness and precision of a racing frame with elegant forms and clean lines. Climbers looking for low weight and powerful ‘roleurs’ who enjoy torturing frames will both appreciate the ruthless efficiency of this no-nonsense machine.
- Front fork: Full Carbon RTM Technology met AKTIV Vibration Damping
- Frame: Full Carbon RTM Technology
- Geometry: TIME Racingdrive Geometry
- Headset: TIME Quickset Adjustment System (independent mounting of the stem and mounting of the steering head)
- Sizes: XXS-XS-S-M-L-XL
- Materials: TIME Proprietary Carbon Fiber Braid consisting of HR fibers (high weather resistance), HM fibers (high modulus) and Vectran fibers
- Seat Post: Alpe d'Huez patented seat post included
- Wiring: Mechanical or electric
- Weight: 890 grams
4 other products in the same category: