- Out of stock
ISM PN3.0 carbon saddle triathlon road
This saddle is no longer available, the similar saddle PN3.0 is available HERE.
Same shape as the populair PN3.0 but carbon fiber only.
Weight: 124 gram
Oval shaped rails
Made by HED
- Fast shipping
- Not good, money back guarantee
- Safe and secure ordering and payment
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped today.
- Expert advice
- 8.8 with 1019 reviews
ISM PN3.0 carbon :
Just like the other ISM bikesaddles does this bike saddle help you lose your saddlepain!
The PN3.0, although based on the models of the PN-serie, is very different from the other PN saddles.
The PN3.0 is different from the other PN saddles by his shape and size.
This saddle has a slightly different shaped edge, a different shaped support.
New ISM comfort which you've never experienced before.
The PN3.0 carbon is made in cooperation with HED.
The nose of the ISM PN3.0 points a bit down, which will let the driver allow to spin the hip around limitless. The famous ISM notch already did that of course. Because of this design there is no pressure on the noble parts.
So: The ISM PN3.0 guarentees a enjoyable and comfortable bikeride.
Padding: Foam and Gel
Rails: carbon OVAL!
UCI Compliant: yes
Racing bike saddles ISM:
all the ISM racebike saddles are superdifferent from the other brand bike saddles, because of this reason:
- These are saddles where you really sit on top. The ISM racebike saddles are flat on the top, the most other bike saddles for your race bike have a noddle. Because of that you have to adjust your saddle in a different way:
- The uppersite of the seat 1 centimeter lower than normal! This is because you have a noseless saddle. The length is to satisfy the rules of the UCI.
For a racebike saddle the ISM seat is a top recommendation for athletes! At the triathlon worldchampionships in Kona ISM has been NR. 1 for a couple of years, with a huge difference from the 2nd place!
Take your time to adjust this seat!
Because you are going to be seated on your seatbones the right adjustment is slightly more difficult to find than with a traditional bikeseat. Read the instruction that comes with the ISM seat end watch the vids about adjustment.
When you have found the right position you will never want to change your bike saddle ever again!