Prices are tax included
This Rotor QRing Campa blades are available in two sizes.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This QRing is available is inner- and outerblade and in two sizes.
- Can be used for the 10 and 11 speed for Shimano and Sram.
- 7075 T6 alluminium alloy, CNC-machined, anodized top layer.
- OCP Switchingsystem wich can be adjusted to your QRing system.
- Campagnolo compatible.
- Weigth: +/- 159 grams per set.
- You can find the QRing position that works out the best for you, when you have a Rotor INpower powermeter.
- Outer: 53, 52, 50 and 46.
- Inner: 38, 36 and 34.
You can definitly say that you will ride faster and easier with the oval rotor chainrings. You think it is maybe beceause you think you will go faster. Maybe that is for a part true, but there were many tests wich shows us that is not just your mind. It is very logical:
- Beceause the amount of muscles you will use to go from A to B will be divided way more than every before, wich means the lactation will not be there as easily as before.
- At the point you push down you use the most power, about 90% of your power wil be used at the point of: 50 (angular degrees) to 150 (angular degrees). And at that point you want to have the biggest part of the chainring.
- The most people have (physically) the most problems at the "dead point" wich is between: 155 (angular degrees) and 210 (angular degrees). And at that point you want to have the smallest part of the chainring, beceause then you are done earlier with the hardest point.
And besides that are the Rotor QRings made of the strongest material possible: 7075 alloy, strenght: T6. This guarentees the long endurance of the Qring, if you take care of it properly offcourse. A really fat chain will pick up sand and dirt very easily wich will decrease the endurance offcourse.
Tags: Rotor Q-Rings, Rotor Qring, oval chainring, Oval gear, biopace, Chainrings Froome.