- Out of stock
Speedplay chrome moly black plus walkable cleats
Speedplay pedals are light, double-clickable and finely adjustable. The Speedplay pedals are based on a free float system where your knees are not locked in a 3-degree system or a 6-degree system but can find their own position in a range up to 15 degrees!
- Fast shipping
- Not good, money back guarantee
- Safe and secure ordering and payment
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped today.
- Expert advice
- 8.8 with 1019 reviews
Speedplay pedals Stainless
The Speedplay pedals have a number of advantages.
- Speedplay pedals are lightweight.
- Speedplay pedals are equipped with walkable cleats, or cleats that you can walk on (reasonably) decently.
- Speedplay pedals have a greater ground clearance, ground clearance in curves
- Speedplay pedals are double clickable, so faster away.
- Speedplay pedals, and this is perhaps the biggest advantage, working with a 15% backlash
Speedplay pedals and weight
One Speedplay pedal weighs only 112 grams.This is because a Speedplay pedal is very different from most other pedals. The click system is in the pictures and not in the pedal.
Speedplay pedals and walkable cleats
Speedplay pedals come standard with walkable cleats.
A protective cap over the whole not only ensures an aerodynamic whole, but also ensures that your pictures do not wear out as hard.
Speedplay pedals and ground clearance
Due to the shape and the Speedplay system, the ground clearance is in proportion to other brands.
This can be very important!
Speedplay pedals double clickable
Because the click system is in the plates and not in the pedals, you do not have to search for the top and click in much faster.
Speedplay pedals and clearance range
The grey cleats are not adjustable but easier to click in.
Perfect for starters.
4 other products in the same category: