RedShift ShockStop Suspension Stem
The patent-pending ShockStop Suspension Stem smooths out road imperfections, reducing fatigue and strain. Whether you're on a local group ride, or exploring gravel back roads, the ShockStop will make your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable. The minimal, subtle design blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern road bikes.
- Fast shipping
- Not good, money back guarantee
- Safe and secure ordering and payment
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped today.
- Expert advice
- 8.8 with 1019 reviews
The Redshift Shockstop Suspension Stem
The Redshift shockstop suspension stem comes in different sizes. Each delivery comes with different rubbers that you can place as desired for more or less suspension according to weight.
By default, 2 elastomers are already mounted in the stem. Often the blue(70) and the orange (60). If you want a different elastomer, these are always available separately.
The supplied combination is the most common, but according to your wishes you can always adjust it further.
Redshift Suspension Stem facts:
This is the solution for you while riding the "kasseien" or other unevenness during your games
- Available in +/-6 degree or +30 degree high-rise versions
- +/-6 degree available in 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths.
- +30 degree available in 100mm length.
- Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customize the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style.
- Effective suspension travel - Up to 20mm (drop bar road bike), up to 10mm (flat bar road bike).
- Minimal design blends with modern road bikes.
- Fits standard 1-1/8 inch steerer tubes
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars (25.4mm and 26.0mm shims available)
The ShockStop Stem package contains the following:
- 1 x ShockStop Stem
- 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box)
- All required hardware
Customers who bought this product also bought:
3 other products in the same category: