Redshift ShockStop PRO Suspension Seatpost 27.2 mm - 350 mm
The Redshift ShockStop Pro RT suspension seatpost, this suspension seatpost from Redshift is 130 grams lighter than the non-Pro version, and offers the right amount of suspension offers for high-performance rides.
- Fast shipping
- Not good, money back guarantee
- Safe and secure ordering and payment
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped today.
- Expert advice
- 8.8 with 1019 reviews
The Redshift ShockStop PRO Suspension Seatpost - 27.2 mm - 350 mm
The minimalist design of the ShockStop Pro RT seatpost blends seamlessly with the aesthetics of modern gravel, road and e-bikes.
Advantages over the standard suspension seatpost:
- Made to race - elastomers provide a progressive spring rate that makes the suspension work effortlessly, while still allowing maximum power to be transferred to the pedals.
- PRO level - 25% weight reduction (130 grams!) compared to the standard ShockStop seatpost and ultra-slim styling
- Ride further - reduces fatigue from bumps and vibrations
- Ride faster - energy normally wasted on lifting your body is converted into forward motion
- More control - glide over obstacles and maintain control
- Elastomers with progressive spring rate, tuned for racing
- Optimised linkage geometry ensures ultra-responsive suspension feel
- Check technical specifications for compatibility
- Diameter: 27.2 mm
- Length: 350 mm (14 inches)
- Spring travel: 20 mm (0.8 in)
- Seat position at 25% suspension: 7 mm (0.27inch)
- Weight: 415 gr
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminium alloy
- Rider weight: up to 110 kg
- Adjustable suspension: yes