6d Energy Bar - 6 x 46 g
The re-formulated energy bar with the same superior nutrition values and functionality! Full of flavour with a soft texture. The ideal energy bar both in hot and cold weather conditions.
- Fast shipping
- Not good, money back guarantee
- Safe and secure ordering and payment
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped today.
- Expert advice
- 8.8 with 1019 reviews
The 6d Energy Bar
Besides the right sports drink also energy bars and -gels are often crucial for a quick and easily digestible energy supply during (endurance) exercise. Bars high in protein, fat and fiber slow down gastric emptying, and consequently the rate of absorption of the desired energy source (carbohydrates). Moreover, such bars are often the cause of a "full" feeling and gastrointestinal complaints.
6d ENERGY BAR has a low protein and fiber content with a moderate fat content, and is therefore an easily digestible, carbohydrate-rich bar. Thanks to its soft texture, this compact energy source is very easy to chew, even in cold weather. This makes the 6d ENERGY BAR an excellent option to use just before exercise, and/or to alternate with other energy bars and gels during exercise. One bar contains exactly 30 g of carbohydrates in a 2:1 glucose to fructose ratio. Thanks to this 2:1 ratio the body can absorb up to 90 g of carbohydrates per hour. In contrast to most other 6d products, the 6d ENERGY BAR is sodium-free for enhanced sodium dosing flexibility when used in combination with other sodium rich 6d products. However, we've now introduced a salty peanut flavor with 200mg of sodium. The addition of sodium allows for a quick replenishment of the salt reserves in the body. This is particularly interesting for athletes who not only sweat a lot, but also sweat out lots of salts ("salty sweaters"), and especially during exercise in a hot environment that causes high sweat losses.
In short, the 6d ENERGY BAR is ideally suited for all athletes who need fast available energy just before and/or during exercise, both in cold and hot weather conditions.
- Take 1-2 bars per hour of exercise, depending on exercise duration and intensity, and the combination with other energy bars, -gels or drinks
- Due to the high concentration of carbohydrates (sugars) and sodium (salty peanut), it is recommended to always use the 6d ENERGY BAR in combination with water. This to ensure good absorption and to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal complaints during exercise
- 30 g of carbohydrates, and therefore easy to combine with other 6d products
- 2:1 carbohydrate mix that maximises energy and fluid absorption
- Soft bite, derived from its base of oats and dates
- 3 delicious flavours with real bits of cherry/cacao/peanut
- 6d Sports Nutrition
Customers who bought this product also bought: