Rotor Q-Ring 110BCD Cyclocross Single QX1 Aero
This Rotor Q-Ring blades are available in various sizes. These are the best chainrings you can get! Switches very easily!
- Fast shipping
- Not good, money back guarantee
- Safe and secure ordering and payment
- Ordered before 4 PM, shipped today.
- Expert advice
- 8.8 with 1019 reviews
Rotor Q-Ring 110BCD Cyclocross Single QX1 aero:
This chainring is available is mutliple sizes. These are the best chainrings you can get! Switches very easily!
-Can be used with a 9, 10 and 11 speed for Shimano and Sram.
-7075 aluminium alloy, CNC machined, adonized top-layer.
-OCP-switching system wich can change your Q-Ring system.
- +/- 85 grams per set
-You will be able to find out wich position will work out the best for you, and change, with a Rotor INpower powermeter.
-Extra stiff beceause of the aero design
Rotor Q-ring 110BCD Cycloscross Single QXC1 aero available in:
44, 42, 40 and 38.
Why you should choose Rotor Q-rings:
You can definitly say that you will ride faster and easier with the oval rotor chainrings. You think it is maybe beceause you think you will go faster. Maybe that is for a part true, but there were many tests wich shows us that is not just your mind. It is very logical:
- Beceause the amount of muscles you will use to go from A to B will be divided way more than every before, wich means the lactation will not be there as easily as before.
- At the point you push down you use the most power, about 90% of your power wil be used at the point of: 50 (angular degrees) to 150 (angular degrees). And at that point you want to have the biggest part of the chainring.
- The most people have (physically) the most problems at the "dead point" wich is between: 155 (angular degrees) and 210 (angular degrees). And at that point you want to have the smallest part of the chainring, beceause then you are done earlier with the hardest point.
And besides that are the Rotor Q-Rings made of the strongest material possible: 7075 alloy, strenght: T6. This guarentees the long endurance of the Q-ring, if you take care of it properly offcourse. A really fat chain will pick up sand and dirt very easily wich will decrease the endurance offcourse.
Tags: Rotor Q-Rings, Rotor Q-ring, oval chainring, Oval gear, biopace, Chainrings Froome.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category: