Prices are tax included
These Rotor Q-Ring MTB blades are available in various sizes.
shipped in 1-2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Rotor Q-Ring QX2 blades are available in various sizes.
- Can be used with a 9 and 10 speed for Shimano and Sram.
- 7075 aluminium alloy, cnc-machined, annodized top layer.
- OCP-switchingsystem wich can be made how you want it
- available in: Outer: 40, 39, 38 and 36.
Inner 27 and 25.
- Shimano compatible.
- Weight: +/- 159 grams per set.
- You will be able to find out wich position will work out the best for you, and change, with a Rotor INpower powermeter.
You can definitly say that you will ride faster and easier with the oval rotor chainrings. You think it is maybe beceause you think you will go faster. Maybe that is for a part true, but there were many tests wich shows us that is not just your mind. It is very logical:
- Beceause the amount of muscles you will use to go from A to B will be divided way more than every before, wich means the lactation will not be there as easily as before.
- At the point you push down you use the most power, about 90% of your power wil be used at the point of: 50 (angular degrees) to 150 (angular degrees). And at that point you want to have the biggest part of the chainring.
- The most people have (physically) the most problems at the "dead point" wich is between: 155 (angular degrees) and 210 (angular degrees). And at that point you want to have the smallest part of the chainring, beceause then you are done earlier with the hardest point.
And besides that are the Rotor Q-Rings made of the strongest material possible: 7075 alloy, strenght: T6. This guarentees the long endurance of the Q-ring, if you take care of it properly offcourse. A really fat chain will pick up sand and dirt very easily wich will decrease the endurance offcourse.